Water/Flood Damage Restoration is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster Clean® is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide emergency Flood Damage restoration services in Groveport, Columbus & areas within Franklin, Madison, & Clark County. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage. The flood damage restoration professionals at ServiceMaster Clean® use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
The process unfolds in six steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
Click here to learn more about our flood damage restoration Columbus & Groveport services!
Whatever the disaster, we’re ready with answers. Some of the special damage recovery services we offer include:
- Structure drying
- Document drying
- Deodorizing service/odor removal
- Trauma site restoration
- Board-up service
- Debris removal service
- Pack-out and storage service
- Drywall replacement
- Mold remediation
Carpet Drying Columbus & Groveport, OH
One of the biggest problems with water disasters is its effect on carpets and floors. ServiceMaster Clean® understands these issues and provides fast, on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
Here’s what your ServiceMaster Clean® professional considers when drying carpet:
- Age and condition of carpet
If a carpet is so old that it is a better value to replace than attempt restoration, we’ll let you know what makes the best financial sense. ServiceMaster Clean® uses industry resources to help determine the exact value of carpet.
- Length of time carpet was exposed to water
Most carpets can withstand water for up to three days, but immediate response to your loss is critical. In most cases ServiceMaster Clean® can be at your site within two to four hours.
- Type of water
The type of water will affect the restoration process:
- Clean water: Water from a clean source with no debris.
- Grey water: Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example).
- Black water: Sewage backup or runoff water. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
- Water temperature
The temperature of the water is important to consider. Here’s what we consider when drying wood floors:
- Wood floors are very sensitive, so proper drying is critical.
- Wood naturally holds water—up to 10% depending on the type of floor.
- Wood can absorb another 5% to 10% without showing any noticeable effects. Within a few days, however, floors that cannot hold the water any longer will expand, causing cupping or crowning. Both are very difficult to restore.
- Emergency response is critical for any damage to wood floors.
We serve water/flood damage restoration in Groveport, Columbus & in Franklin, Madison, & Clark County. Call ServiceMaster Flood Damage Restoration Services today if you are facing a water damage emergency situation. Our 24×7 emergency response flood and water damage restoration Columbus & Groveport professionals will reach out to you and make it simpler for you to deal with the emergency.
Popular Keyword Searches: water damage restoration Columbus Ohio, flood damage restoration Columbus Ohio, water damage restoration Groveport Ohio, flood damage restoration Groveport Ohio